Calling and Ministry Studies (CAMS) utilizes select courses from the School of Ministry to train ministers for their calling.
NEW AND CURRENT USERS
The process in which Calling And Ministry Studies (CAMS) students gain access to their online accounts has changed. The Office of Ministerial Development will create your account and then email the account information to the student the week before the first seminar. Should you have any questions, please use the Need Help? button at the bottom right of the website.
Please read the information below, as some information has changed:
**Note: Spouses not seeking ministerial credentials will not receive an account nor will be placed in online courses.
|Learning the Practices of Ministry
|Understanding Yourself and Others
|Knowing Your Church
To access your DOE1 account, you will need to visit the Calling And Ministries Studies (CAMS) course found in Moodle. At the top of this course will be directions to create your DOE1 account. Should you have any issues, please use the Need Help? button at the bottom right of the website.
DOE1 Courses for CAMS Seminars
DOE1 Courses for CAMS Seminar 1
- More: A Relentless Pursuit of Jesus Christ – Bishop Bill Isaacs
- Furnace Grace – Dr. Tim Hill and Dr. Michael Reynolds
DOE1 Courses for CAMS Seminar 2
- Best Practices in Ministry – Dr. J. David Stephens and Dr. Michael Reynolds
- How to Use “Best Practices” for Innovation – Dr. Hugh Nelson
DOE1 Courses for CAMS Seminar 3
- The Minister and Finances – Dr. Dwain Pyeatt
- The Minister and Taxes – Dr. Art Rhodes