Calling and Ministry Studies (CAMS) utilizes select courses from the School of Ministry to train ministers for their calling.
New Users:Please read the information below, as some information has changed:
- Create an online account by clicking on the SIGN UP link below.
- Use the same email as written on your New Minister, Exhorter, Calling and Ministry Studies, Minister of Music, and Minister of Christian Education application.
- Accounts created with different emails will not be enrolled.
- After creating an account using the SIGN UP link below, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Click on the hyperlink found in the confirmation email. If it doesn’t appear in your Inbox after 10 minutes, please check your Bulk/SPAM folder.
- It may take up to THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS AFTER you confirm your account to be enrolled.
- Enrollment does not begin until the week following the first seminar.
Current Users:Please read the information below, as some information has changed:
- If you already have an account, your courses will be added to your existing account.
- To access your courses, click on the My Courses button below or in the menu above.
- Please allow up to THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS AFTER the First Seminar to gain access.
If after 5-10 minutes, please check your SPAM/Junk folder. If the confirmation email cannot be found there, please contact the Media Coordinator.
There are a few reasons for this, please look for your scenario below:
- Students will not gain access until the week after your first seminar.
- Your first seminar was just a few days/weeks ago. Please allow up to three (3) business days to be enrolled.
While the actual time may vary from one state’s CAMS program to another, students are often given access for up to five (5) months from the beginning of their first seminar. Failure to complete your studies may result in being granted an extension from your state office. Should you need an extension, contact the Media Coordinator.
Contact the Media Coordinator, we are here to assist you!